Stress Management Visualization
This month’s theme is Stress Management and you can get the free worksheet at AffirmationPod.com/Stress
If you're looking for the vershion that has music, go to AffirmationPod.com/StressManagementMusic
Please note: today's episode requires the mental and emotional resources to look at your stressors. I strongly recommend ensuring you are in a good time, place and space for this.
This guided visualization walks you through applying your stress management strategies before, during and after experiencing a stressor in your life.
5 Tips for this episode
- Continue your deep breathing throughout the 20 minute episode
- Stop at anytime if you feel overwhelmed and practice an alternate form of self-care
- Pause at anytime if you're not quite ready for the next part
- Utilize this episode for empowering yourself
- Utilize this episode for disempowering the stressor
Please note: next month's worksheet is the Self-Care Worksheet. In your answers for the Stress Management Worksheet, think intervention meaning what to do when stress happens. Save your prevention strategies for the Self-Care Worksheet.
Loving the Podcast?
Ways to Show Your Love
1. Leave a Rating or a Rating and Review at AffirmationPod.com/ApplePodcasts
2. Purchase the Reflection Workbook at AffirmationPod.com/Workbook