Emotional Meaning of Money
This month’s theme is Money Management and you can get the free worksheet at AffirmationPod.com/MoneyManagement
These are some of the answers to “What immediately comes to mind when you hear the word money?” when I've led workshops on the Emotional Meaning of Money.
1. What comes to mind for you?
Your core beliefs translate into reality when it comes to money. It's definitely worth a look at what you believe about money for a financial health and wellness check.
Some other reflection questions:
2. What were you taught about money?
3. Where do your beliefs around money come from?
4. What does your relationship with money look like?
5. How do you feel about your relationship with money?
6. What does a healthy relationship with money look like?
Some clients have tapped into their emotions around spending and the awareness led to some shifts and changes which led to financial health and strong debt management skills.
7. What's one word to describe what you want your relationship with money to look like?
8. What emotional state would you like to have in your relationship with money?
Loving the Podcast?
Ways to Show Your Love
1. Leave a Rating or a Rating and Review at AffirmationPod.com/ApplePodcasts
2. Purchase the Reflection Workbook at AffirmationPod.com/Workbook