This month’s theme is Money Management and you can get the free worksheet at AffirmationPod.com/MoneyManagementStressHappiness PowerArguments Shopping FreedomEvilCar payment Security Retirement Ugh
These are some of the answers to “What immediately comes to mind when you hear the word money?” when I've led workshops on the Emotional Meaning of Money.
1. What comes to mind for you?
Your core beliefs translate into reality when it comes to money. It's definitely worth a look at what you believe about money for a financial health and wellness check.
Some other reflection questions:
2. What were you taught about money?
3. Where do your beliefs around money come from?
4. What does your relationship with money look like?
5. How do you feel about your relationship with money?
6. What does a healthy relationship with money look like?
Some clients have tapped into their emotions around spending and the awareness led to some shifts and changes which led to financial health and strong debt management skills.
7. What's one word to describe what you want your relationship with money to look like?
8. What emotional state would you like to have in your relationship with money?
Want More? Download the App!
Feel better, stronger and more confident with the Affirmation Pod App! This episode is in the category “Money Management”
The AP Access app is where you can easily mark your favorite affirmations, make your own playlist, download to listen offline and a whole lot more!
It's also where you can sign up for premium access, which gives you all episodes with no ads and no announcements plus bonus content you won’t find on the podcast. Download the App at AffirmationPodApp.com!